Thursday 6 March 2008

I am here!!!

Hi everyone!

My name is Michelle. I love blogging!!! I have a blog on MySpace, but unfortunately they are mostly in Chinese, otherwise I would love to share with you!

I came from China 7 years ago. I graduated from Otgao Uni last year with a BSc double major in Pharmacology and Statistics. I am currently working as a Maths tutor/lecturer for Foundation studies (maybe some design and IT classes later).

As being new to teaching, I am looking forward to exchaging ideas and sharing thoughts with you guys.

Michelle Liu

3 comments:

Bronwyn hegarty said...

Great to have you in the course Michelle. I love the pink! It was very nice to meet you yesterday and see how enthusiastic you are about flexible learning and teaching in general. I am looking forward to reading about your ideas on flexible learning in Foundation Studies - mathematics can be fun!

Bronwyn

Carolyn said...

Hi Michelle.
I teach in the School of Midwifery here at Polytech. I have only been blogging since September but really enjoying it and learning about other communiction tools as well. I have been on a huge learning curve since enrolling in the Facilitating online learning communites course which I have just completed and excited and a little nervous about the challenges ahead in this course. Looking forward to our shared learning journey.

Bronwyn hegarty said...

Carolyn
I doubt you are alone in that...feeling nervous about this course. I got a huge buzz from the energy in the class during the first workshop. So many great ideas and such a range of experience already.